working student Interantional Online Marketing (all genders)
We are an online agency that offers our clients services in the areas of email marketing, lead generation and social media advertising. In 2007, we made a successful start in Frankfurt am Main. For more than 13 years our customers have trusted us because of our constant reliability and quality. We regard our customer-oriented work, the personal support of our clients and the successful implementation of individual customer wishes as the basis for productive advertising measures and sustainable cooperation.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for several working students for International Online Marketing (all genders).
These will be your activities with us:
- Support and consulting for advertising clients and agencies
- Support in the acquisition of new customers
- Campaign management including planning
- Optimization and success control of campaigns
- Continuous sales, market and competition analysis
- Reporting and data analysis
This profile distinguishes you:
- Initial experience in online performance marketing is an advantage
- Creativity and technical understanding
- Analytical thinking
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of German spoken and written is an advantage
- Additional language skills are an advantage
- Pleasure and ability to work in a team
- Self-motivation and commitment
- Personal responsibility and reliability
- Proactive approach to work
- Good handling of IT (Windows, MS Office)
- A high degree of social competence and cultivated manners
- Very good communication and contact skills
This is what you can expect from us:
With us you will get a first-class workplace and can look forward to a very familiar and team-oriented working atmosphere. Positive cooperation is very important to us and has the highest priority.
From the very beginning, our goal is to offer you a permanent position after you have successfully completed your studies.
Furthermore you can expect to work with us:
- A secure workplace in a pleasant atmosphere
- Working in a dynamic team with flat hierarchies and the principle of open doors
- Mutual appreciation and trust
- Long-term prospects and career opportunities
- Various further education and training opportunities (following your successfully completed studies) and personal support
- The possibility to bring in own ideas
- An attractive base salary
- Attractive social benefits
- Various premiums for additional services
- Attractive program for employee retention
- Hot and cold drinks
- Modern, bright office space with sun terrace
- Various company events such as summer party, barbecue parties and Christmas celebrations
- Close connection to Frankfurt am Main
If you are interested in this challenging and diversified position in a young, dynamic and successful team, please send us your application documents stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date to email@example.com
Your contact person from the Human Resources department is Jessica Marx.
We are looking forward to your application!