Working Student Office Assistant (all genders) for part time work in the afternoon
We are an online agency that offers our clients services in the areas of email marketing, lead generation and social media advertising. In 2007, we made a successful start in Frankfurt am Main. For more than 13 years our customers have trusted us because of our constant reliability and quality. We regard our customer-oriented work, the personal support of our clients and the successful implementation of individual customer wishes as the basis for productive advertising measures and sustainable cooperation.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a working student (all genders) for 20 hours/week (afternoons only).
These will be your activities with us:
Support of all administrative activities in the HR department, such as maintenance of personnel master data, processing of leave requests and maintenance of various statistics, personnel file management (in physical and electronic form), creation of job advertisements, correspondence with offices and authorities, support in fleet management.
Support of all administrative activities in office management, such as correspondence with suppliers and the cleaning staff, handling of office orders, coordination of appointments for craftsmen’s activities that arise.
Supporting activities in financial accounting, such as processing payment transactions, preparing invoices, compiling statistics and evaluations, dunning, invoice checks, master data maintenance, postings, support in accounts payable and accounts receivable, managing OP lists, monitoring incoming payments.
This profile distinguishes you:
- First experience in the commercial sector is an advantage
- Fluent german language skills, both spoken and written
- Fluent english language skills, both spoken and written
- High affinity with digital systems
- Good computer skills (Windows, MS Office)
- Structured and orderly way of working
- Enjoyment of and ability to work in a team
- Self-motivation and commitment
- Personal responsibility and reliability
- A high degree of social competence and cultivated manners
This is what you can expect from us:
With us you will get a first-class workplace and can look forward to a very familiar and team-oriented working atmosphere. Positive cooperation is very important to us and has the highest priority.
This is what we offer:
- A secure workplace in a pleasant atmosphere
- Working in a dynamic team with flat hierarchies and the principle of open doors
- Mutual appreciation and trust
- Long-term prospects and career opportunities
- Diverse further and personal support
- The possibility to bring in own ideas
- An attractive base salary
- Attractive social benefits
- Various premiums for additional services
- Attractive program for employee retention
- Hot and cold drinks
- Modern, bright office space with sun terrace
- Various company events such as summer party, barbecue parties and Christmas celebrations
- Close connection to Frankfurt am Main
If you are interested in this challenging and diversified position in a dynamic and successful team, please send us your application documents stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date to email@example.com
Your contact person from the Human Resources department is Jessica Marx.
We are looking forward to your application!