We are an online agency that offers you services in the areas of email marketing, lead generation and social media advertising. We successfully launched our company in 2007 in Frankfurt am Main. Our customers have been placing their trust in us for more than 13 years because of our consistent reliability and quality. We consider our customer-oriented approach to work, personal support of our clients and successful implementation of specific customer needs to form the basis for effective advertising activities and lasting collaboration.
We are looking for a Financial Accountant (all genders) to immediately strengthen our team.
- Process payment transactions
- Carry out accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Compile statistics and analyses
- Handle account allocation
- Carry out dunning process
- Perform audits, maintain master data and post book entries
- Manage the open-item lists
- Monitor receipt of payments
- Support the implementation of relevant system and financial processes as well as the restructuring of bookkeeping processes
What we expect of you:
- School graduation level: college-preparatory secondary-school diploma (equivalent to a German Abitur)
- Prior work experience is not required
- Fluency in German and very good English, both written and spoken
- Self-motivation and dedication
- Personal responsibility and reliability
- Competent use of computer systems (Windows, Microsoft Office)
- Social skills and good manners
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
What you can expect from us:
At our company, you will obtain a top job and enjoy a very informal, team-oriented work atmosphere. Positive collaboration is very important to us and has the highest priority.
In addition, you can expect from us:
- Secure employment in a pleasant environment
- Work in a dynamic team that has flat hierarchies and follows the open-door principle
- Mutual appreciation and trust
- Long-term prospects and opportunities for advancement
- Range of options for skills enhancement and further training as well as personal development
- The opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- An attractive base salary
- Various bonuses for additional performance
- Attractive employee-retention program
- Hot and cold beverages
- Modern, bright office space with a sun terrace
- Various company events such as a summer celebration, barbecues and a Christmas party
- Close connection to Frankfurt am Main
If you are interested in this challenging, richly varied position as part of a young, dynamic and successful team, please send us your application and supporting documents, including a statement about your salary expectations and the earliest possible date you can start, to email@example.com
Your contact person from our human resources department is Jessica Marx.
We look forward to receiving your application!