Business Trainee for Office Management (all genders)
We are an online agency that offers you services in the areas of email marketing, lead generation and social media advertising. We successfully launched our company in 2007 in Frankfurt am Main. Our customers have been placing their trust in us for more than 13 years because of our consistent reliability and quality. We consider our customer-oriented approach to work, personal support of our clients and successful implementation of specific customer needs to form the basis for effective advertising activities and lasting collaboration.
We are looking for a Business Trainee for Office Management (all genders) to strengthen our team starting September 1, 2020.
At our company, you will learn to:
- Handle preparatory bookkeeping and accounting
- Process accounts
- Handle personnel administration
- Organize and handle office-management tasks
- Coordinate appointments
- Prepare meetings
- Handle general correspondence and correspondence with local agencies and authorities, insurance companies, etc.
What we expect of you:
- General college-preparatory secondary-school diploma (equivalent to Hochshulreife in Germany) or a lower secondary-school diploma (equivalent to a Realschulabschluss in Germany) with very good grades
- Strong interest in organizational and administrative tasks
- Fluency in German and very good English, both written and spoken
- Self-motivation and dedication
- Personal responsibility and reliability
- Competent use of computer systems (Windows, Microsoft Office)
- Social skills and good manners
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
What you can expect from us:
At our company, you will obtain top training and enjoy a very informal, team-oriented work atmosphere. Positive collaboration is very important to us and has the highest priority.
From the start of your training with us, the goal will be to offer you a permanent position after you’ve successfully completed your training.
In addition, you can expect from us:
- Secure employment in a pleasant environment
- Work in a dynamic team that has flat hierarchies and follows the open-door principle
- Mutual appreciation and trust
- Long-term prospects and opportunities for advancement
- Range of options for skills enhancement and further training (following your successful completion of vocational training) as well as personal development
- The opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- Attractive employee-retention program
- Hot and cold beverages
- Modern, bright office space with a sun terrace
- Various company events such as a summer celebration, barbecues and a Christmas party
- Close connection to Frankfurt am Main
If you are interested in this challenging, richly varied position as part of a young, dynamic and successful team, please send us your application and supporting documents, including a statement about your salary expectations and the earliest possible date you can start, to email@example.com
Your contact person from our human resources department is Jessica Marx.
We look forward to receiving your application!